Whether you’re considering an office building, workshop, industrial facility, or any other commercial location, a skylight can add huge potential for natural lighting and spaciousness.
Once installed, skylights require very little regular maintenance, and are certain to retain their value for years to come.
For a dramatic and unique touch to your business, call F A B Construction, Inc today for a consultation about your commercial skylight needs.
Potential Benefits of Natural Day-Lighting for the Workplace
- Studies have shown that natural light in the workplace has a huge positive impact on productivity and the overall well-being of employees
- Not only can a skylight fill the space with useful natural light, but it can drastically cut-back on the need for powering electric lights throughout the office during business hours reducing energy/operating costs
- Sunlight is a natural disinfectant and offers an eco-friendly reduction of naturally occurring mold or bacteria in a work environment.
- A skylight offers an enhanced view of the outside world while maintaining privacy within
- It is also a great way to spotlight interior design features or art pieces
Commercial Skylight Products
F A B Construction is excited to oﬀer an array of commercial skylight & day-lighting products. We have proactively cultivated relationships with the leaders in this area of manufacturing and supply.
- OSHA Compliant
Our manufacturers also provide sun tunnels in different types and lengths which are ideal for flat or low-slope roofs. And because of their design, they can be installed in a quick and non-invasive process.
Because we partner with multiple suppliers we are able to find a day-lighting solution best suited to each commercial space or overall plan.
Your Companies Commercial Skylight Sub-Contractor
Whether the commercial space exists, is currently under renovation or still in the planning phase for ground-up construction, we can jump in and bring our expertise to the team.
Count on us to review project blueprints, architectural specifications or city/site-specific building restrictions. We are also positioned to abide by prevailing wage/public work requirements.
AND... we are proudly certified as a Woman-Owned Small Business by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
We work with General Contractors to organize our trade specific planning and execution in a seamless process that in many cases would not interrupt normal business processes at all.
For more information call us at (951) 356-4126 or e-mail our estimating team: firstname.lastname@example.org